HOW TO MAKE: Hair & Scalp Tonic 100% hair loss & regrowth


Hi guys, thank you so much for watching my video on you tube channel.

Apa yang menariknya tentang spray rambut ni.
Ya selain mampu melebatkan rambut dan mengurangkan rambut gugur, spray ini akan buat kulit kepala uols sejuk, segar sihat dan wangi je. Sesuailah untuk pemakai tudung ya. Kesan pada rambut korang akan lebih berkilat, shine2 dan lembut ya. Rambut terurus cantikkkk jer..
Boleh spray pada rambut/kulit kepala dahulu sebelum nak style or iron rambut.. x ada masalah.

-Ada 7 herba ekstrak untuk bantu promote kesihatan kulit kepala, dan pertumbuhan rambut  baru dgn pantas/berkesan.
-ada vitamin untuk rambut iaitu B-panthenol, Allantoin.
-Spray ini tiada alcohol ya.

* Promote hair growth and thickness
* Reduce hair loss
* Thickens Hair
* Improve hair strengthening
* Capillary treatments
*  Scalp care
* Helps relieves dandruff
* Relieves Migraines
* Gives Freshness the whole day long
* Wont blog skin pores
* Soft & Shine Hair
* Manageable Hair
* 100% Handmade with Natural remedy
* No SLS & Paraben

HOW TO USE:
Spray on scalp and hair. Can be used on dry or towel dried Hair.
Massage scalp for a few minutes & leave on. Do not rinse, Style hair
as usual.

Here is the description ingredients needed and the percentage needed (%):

Phase A:
1g - Menthol flake
2g - Pure Moroccan Argan Oil
6g - PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil (Emulsifier agent)
2g - Dewberry Fragrance Oil
1g - Peppermint Essential Oil

Phase B:
142g - Warm Distilled water

Phase C:
2g - Allantoin powder
1g - Hair soft DTD (Conditioner agent: Dimethiconol &TEA-dodecylbenzenesulfonate)
1g - Hair Shine (Amodimethicone, Trideceth-12 (and) Cetrimonium Chloride)
20g - Hair Growth Herbs Extract ( i combine the extract of Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract (and) Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract (and) Achillea millefolium (Yarrow) Extract (and) Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract (and) Betula Alba (Birch) Extract (and) Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract (and) Tussilago Farfara (Coltsfoot) Extract.)
10g - Hydrolyzed Silk Keratin Protein
5g - Provitamin B5 ( D-Panthenol)
1g - Paraben free preservative (phenoxythanol)

Direction:
1. Combine Phase A and mix well.
2. Reheat Phase B up to 30-50C. Add to Phase A & mix well.
3. Add Phase C and mix well.



Comments

  1. Hi, Just watched your video on hair & scalp tonic. I am totally new to it (will be my first time) SO VERY MUCH want to make it and have so many queries, hope to get answers soon 🙂
    Firstly, want to know about the herb extracts? How can I extract herbs? What medium should I use? Simply boil in water/oil? Or immerse in glycerine or alcohol (the proportion of herbs & liquid) Can u make a video on it plz. I want to make my own blend of herbs 🙂

    Secondly the ingredients u used! Are they safe & mild for everyday & lifelong use?

    Thirdly I want to make this tonic using some 6 types of liquids like (milk/water blend of nuts + seeds + rice) + buttermilk/regular milk + herbal decoction (boiled in water) + Aloe Vera juice + Vinegar + honey. How can I incorporate them in this recipe? In what quantity & which ingredient(s) to replace with them?

    Fourthly I want to use my own blend of oils like coconut, olive, sesame & few others. Can I use coconut oil in place of PEG castor oil (emulsifying agent) & other oil blend instead of Argan oil?

    What if I plan to make in large quantity? In what ratio should I multiply each one of the ingredients? And if I use all sorts of liquids (as mentioned above) will this preservative be effective enough or you will suggest another one?

    Is menthol necessary in this recipe? Can I omit it & do I have to re adjust the ratio of ingredients if I omit menthol?

    Lastly can I add alcohol based tinctures like onion & garlic (they smell awful if I add their juice) to this recipe?

    I know I have asked a whole lot of questions 🙂 I am totally new to this so I hope u will help me in making it by answering all of my queries.
    Thanking in advance
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. What would be its shelf life????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog was so awesome i want to know about best hair growth spray write something about hair care products at good price

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment