How do we installing the new wallpaper


Hello and hi guys...
It been a good day and today is my holiday time. I'm about to share to you on how do we apply and stick our new wallpaper for my mom house wall. It pretty good and awesome too. At first i do not aspect that we gonna make it and it looks hard at first, but me and my friend manage to done it for about 3 hours yeah.
it seem so well at the end, and yeah...
We make it.
(Watch the video from my you tube channel)

WHERE TO BUY THE WALLPAPER

We get the beautiful wallpaper from the shop kyk wallpaper .Just click the link below: Facebook://page/334467830433095 or you can contact the person in-charge at 0175031855.
 Why do i really recommend you to this shop it is because they selling almost 300 types of design of wallpaper and include tiles and mirror decor sticker. The price also very cheap but in very high quality and affordable too.
For 1 rolls of wallpaper cost me about RM 20, i get good price for RM 90 only if but 5 rolls of wallpaper...wow
Don't know until when the promotion is.







fb://page/334467830433095


Thank you guys

Comments