OUTDOOR MINI POND HOW TO MAKE



Hi guys, welcome back to my episode review on how i make my outdoor mini yard turn into something beautiful and amazing with a cheap and all thing that i found around my house.

At the beginning, my landscape is just a simple and i found it is not so amazing, which is normal view background, i want it to be a space for me so i can chill, relax and enjoy my stress and tired day with just a cup of coffee and to have a fresh air.

My small corner of  landscape at the beginning. i want to add a featured of mini small fountain so that i can raise my little guppy.

Lets watch my video making, don't forget to like and put a comment down below if you like what i'm doing ..LOL

I spend my weekend with do nothing, and suddenly i comes with this ideas on making my own outdoor ponds. I was surprise and  its so amazing to see the result. Simple and cheap item uses turn to be something Luxury and beautiful. 

I also make a Aqua ponic natural filter so that the water stay fresh and clean always.



feel free to watch and don't forget to leave comment so i can improve my video later.
hey i am a new you tube maker. Please support me okay.

Thank you guys for watching and have a nice day😘

For next video just click the link below.
Nite view on guppy: click  https://youtu.be/NSyxz80l1tU

click  https://youtu.be/g_bVjV4Qanw

camera: EOS 200D
follow my blogger at : kingofhomelab.blogspot.com
thanks for watching.

https://youtu.be/HTQN9Mqkxvc for my update mini pond with water fountain.
Like, Tumbs up and SUBCRIBE to my chanel for more video. thank you guys.

Comments